Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm it!

I got tagged by Stacy!!! I have never done this before so here it goes. Hopefully you will all learn something about me and my exciting life...jk



Jobs I've Had:

1. Marie Calendars (hostess/cashier)

2. Ando & Aston Physical Therapy (aide/front office)

3. The Lending Connection (support service specialist at a mortgage company)

4. Talley & Co. (tax assistant, for like a month)

5. CSUF Office of Design & Construction!!! (admin)



Places I've Lived:

1. Riverside, CA

2. Fullerton, CA

That's it!!!!



Foods I Love:

1. BJs pizza

2. Ribs

3. Chinese

3. Golden Spoon



Websites I Visit:

1. blogspot.com

2. CNN.com (to keep up with Jeremy)

3. hotmail.com

(I haven't had much internet access in the past, hopefully that will change)



Places I'de Rather Be:

1. Anywhere with Jeremy

2. The beach

3. Hawaii

4. Snowboarding

5. Disneyland

6. Playing with my nephew Travis



Movies I Love:

1. My Best Friends Wedding

2. Monster's Inc.

3. Armagedeon



TV Shows I Watch:

1. Gray's Anatomy

2. The Office

3. USC Football



People I Tag:

1. JoEllen

2. Brittany (if you have your blog up)

3. Emily


6 comments:

Emily said...

Soooo ummm... how does this work. Do I just copy it and fill it in on my blog?

Stacy said...

Sooo.. where were you guys?

The Murdocks said...

Well I just started a new post and wrote in the questions and answers, but you can do it however you want.

Brittany said...

Brieann!
You've got to check out my blog when you have a chance. There is a sweet video of my parents finding out I'm pregnant. It's awesome.

oh and i'm wearing my new shirt and I love it! yay for shopping! That was so fun with you.

Emily said...

where did you get your template from???

The Murdocks said...

I designed it myself! jk...I used the site that Stacy gave me: matiekay.blogspot.com There are some pretty cool ones.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers