Sunday, February 17, 2013

Merry Christmas!

December 24, 2012
The kids helped me decorate some sugar cookies to leave out for Santa!  I'm so glad that they love listening to Christmas music just as much as I do.  It was a lot of work to get everything ready for Christmas Day with all the baking and cooking but I was so lucky to have my two little helpers.  On Christmas Eve we watched Joy to the World.  The kids actually sat and watched for a while.  They liked seeing the Mary on the donkey and then baby Jesus when he was born.  They are young but still understand the true meaning of Christmas.  I'm so grateful we can teach them to feel the spirit at a young age.  


Our attempt at a family picture on Christmas Eve.  


I didn't take many pictures this Christmas because I had the video camera out a lot but here are a few.  Austin (and Daddy) were thrilled to see the basketball hoop that Santa left! 

Kylee was so excited she got her princess castle that I couldn't get her to look up for a picture.


Austin enjoying his fire station from Grandma and Grandpa Murdock.


Kylee loved her new Max and Ruby dolls from Uncle Reed.


Christmas Sunday outfits.  Love Austin's face:) 






No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers