Sunday, November 4, 2012

First Fall in Iowa

We were so excited when a classmates daughter of Jeremy's offered to take our pictures at their family barn.  She is in high school and wanted practice shooting a family and we were happy to let her.   I thought it would be the perfect scene for our first fall in Iowa.  It showed off all the pretty fall leaves and even the corn fields.  The kids were preoccupied with all the cats running around and didn't look at the camera very much, but we were happy with the few pictures we got.  I do not love being photographed pregnant but I didn't want to miss out on the fall leaves and it really was the most fun we've ever had getting our pictures taken.


















2 comments:

Stacy said...

These pictures are so pretty! Also, you can't even tell your pregnant!

Danielle said...

Such great pics! And congrats! How exciting :-)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers