Thursday, May 31, 2012

Easter Festivities...


April and May really did fly by! Since I use this blog as sort of a journal/photo album I have a lot of catching up to do!  We had a nice Easter.  I love that Kylee is old enough and gets really excited to do fun things like dye Easter eggs!!  Austin was a trooper and watched from his high chair :)

The Easter bunny brought the kids some fun things!!  They both got new swim suites and flip flop sandals for the summer, along with a few eggs filled with candy :)

Kylee helped me make Easter sugar cookies!




We spent Easter Sunday with my parents in Riverside.  The kids had a blast doing the Easter egg hunt.  Kylee found enough eggs for herself and Austin.  As I was writing this post I realized we didn't get a nice Easter Sunday family pic!  We'll have to take one later. 





 Kylee was pretending to be the chorister and led us in song.  haha....


 Austin could not get enough of Papa's strawberry short cake and kept going back for more!




Austin and Kylee with Uncle Reed

 Grammy & Austin :)

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers