Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Arizona!

The kids and I tagged along with my parents for a really last minute trip (we were only there two days) to ARIZONA to visit some of our favorite people, Uncle Shane, Aunt Tasia and Aunt Lacey. We have so much family in AZ now and it's fun to see everyone when we go. As soon as we got to uncle Shane's house Kylee was attached to Diesel. I think she held him every second she could. Poor Diesel. We spent Saturday morning playing with Aunt Lacey. Poor Austin fell and busted the corner of his eye open on the end table. I wanted to get a picture of what I'm sure is the first of many battle wounds.
Then we went to a really fun park near Aunt Lacey's house. Austin is really figuring out how to get around and doesn't fall as much.


Then we went to Freestone Park and rode on the carousal and some other fun rides and even fed the ducks! It was a great park for kids.





Later we met up with cousins and at at Joe's BBQ. I thought it was amazing!


This picture was taken in February and Austin no longer takes a bottle, but up until then he would only drink it if someone was holding him and it was warmed. lol.. Just look at how big he looks!
GAME NIGHT!!


Diesel got a hold of Austin's binki! haha... Just had to get a pic. This one went in the trash.
Hammock with Grammy :)
Uncle Shane bought Kylee a golf club and ball.
Kylee will really miss Diamond and Diesel!
Aunt Tasia and Austin!

Bye Bye Aunt CC!

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers