We had the Very Hungry Caterpillar theme for Austin's first birthday party. It was fitting because he is our very hungry little guy. If you keep giving him food he will keep eating. We spent the night with both sets of grandparents! We had warm yummy chili and corn bread for dinner and chocolate cake with a chocolate whip cream and raspberry filling for desert. Here are some pictures from the party!
Kylee seemed more interested in opening presents than Austin did :)
By the time cake came around he was not really in the mood for cake or pictures.
OK that party looks ADORABLE! I am just dying over the picture of Austin standing by the door. He is definitely my little boyfriend. :) I love that Kylee is wearing a princess dress, Maylee LIVES in hers! What a cute family, miss you guys.
2 comments:
What a fun party! Can't believe how big the kids are...
OK that party looks ADORABLE! I am just dying over the picture of Austin standing by the door. He is definitely my little boyfriend. :) I love that Kylee is wearing a princess dress, Maylee LIVES in hers! What a cute family, miss you guys.
Post a Comment