Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Farewell Elder Williams!

My cousin Clayton was called to serve in the New Zealand Auckland mission!!! We were able to go to his farewell and hear him speak. He did an awesome job and I know he will be a great missionary. His love for the gospel and other people is a great example to me. We will miss you Elder Williams and you will be in our prayers!
Kylee fell asleep on the way home from church and we didn't dare wake her, so she took a cat nap in the car with the windows open. Oh, and she's not in a dress because I left it on the kitchen counter on the way out. Good thing I had her in something decent that matched to wear to church.
If anyone wonders where I get my red hair from, this is a good explanation :) My dad's beautiful sister Kiley and her family.
The grub. Clay's grandma Williams (on his other side) make the most amazing scones I have ever had. We ate Navajo tacos (chili and fixins on top of scones) for dinner and scones with a marshmallow honey butter for desert. Yum!
Gramps, Mom and Dad enjoying the nice day outside.
Brother Shane and his cute wife Tasia.
All the cousins on the Poole's side that could make it. We are missing a few key players!!

1 comment:

Annie and Jason said...

Will I ever see you again? These pictures make me feel sad that I haven't even got to see your babies really. Is Jeremy sure he needs to go back to school because really I'm finally moving there in what.. like 5 minutes. Austins party was so darling Bri. You are a wonderful mama.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers