Our sweet little Austin is a few days shy of 8 months!!! That's right, this is just a recap of his 7th month of life. He is the sweetest little guy and so happy all the time. This month he finally started sleeping in his crib!!! His reflux has settled down enough that it is ok for him to sleep flat on his back. It was a few nights of crying at first but now he loves it. He loves to sleep on his tummy. He usually goes to bed around 7pm and wakes once at night to eat, then sleeps until about 6:30am. He went through a phase of waking at 5am for the day and we had to fix that right away. There was no way I could function getting up that early. He LOVES applesauce. He now has 4 teeth on the top and 3 teeth on the bottom! He has bitten me a few times on my shoulder, something Kylee never did. I started giving him rice puffs witch he loves. He has started to crawl witch means I need to be on the look out ALL the time.

He loves swinging at the park! He could sit in there forever, just like his sister.

He is still such a good traveler!! No joke, this baby can fall asleep any place, anywhere. I feel so blessed to have such an easy going baby. I usually try and stay home for his naps now that he is more on a schedule. He usually naps 9am, 1pm and 4pm. He is not a long napper :( That is why I usually just like to run errands and let him catch a nap when he feels like it. I know it's not ideal but he is a trooper and I am always home so he can take his afternoon nap in his crib.
2 comments:
I am dying here, he is so stinkin adorable!!! You can just tell he is such a happy and easy going baby. I had no idea he had so many teeth, wow!!! I can't believe he fell asleep like that on Jeremy, so sweet. I need to see him and Kylee again soon!!!
He is sooo darn cute!! That smile is contagious! I can't believe how big he is now!!
Post a Comment