Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

This year for Thanksgiving we spent it with our friends the Gunderson's and the Lee's. Dinner was delicious and I didn't have to cook at all!!! I made a no bake chocolate pudding pie, but that doesn't count as cooking, does it? Here is our family picture we managed to take at the end of the day. Rachel was Kylee's favorite person because she kept feeding her pie!! Lucky Kylee :)
Kylee had so much fun playing with the older boys. They built a fort and spent most of the day running around and hiding in it.
Kylee and Asher. She thinks he is the coolest thing and yells his name all the time. I don't think he has as strong of feelings for her, but he sure is nice to her and lets her tag along.

Kylee is now 18 months old and went to nursery at church for the first time!!! She loved it and didn't look back when her dad left. I hope she keeps up with this positive attitude. It was so nice to drop her off on Sunday and actually sit through the meetings :)




1 comment:

Kim and Zak said...

Kylee is precious! I can't believe she's 18 months already! Where does the time go? That's so good that she handled the transition to nursery so well. I hope Reagan does! Only three more months before Reagan's in nursery, too. Crazy! Glad you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers