My parents flew me and Kylee out to CA to visit them for a quick surprise birthday trip!! We had so much fun hanging out with family, going to the beach, shopping, eating out and swimming. There wasn't much time to visit any friends and I'm sorry about that, but hopefully I can visit everyone next time. Kylee did great on the plane ride. She is easier to entertain now. I bought new Elmo books, stickers, and other random new toys that kept her attention. She loved saying "hi" to all the passengers.
Kylee with Grandma and Grandpa Poole

Fun at the beach! Sand everywhere!!!!


Kylee and Uncle Reed

Kylee loved playing in the backyard and smelling the flowers with Grandpa.

She also loved the hot tub. I'm pretty sure she went in every night! Luckily it cooled down enough at night to enjoy it.

Kylee and Aunt Lacey playing at the park. Kylee had a lot of fun even though she looks mellow.

She loved playing Grandma's piano.

Me, my beautiful cousin Christie, and Kylee. Christie is off to ASU this fall for school. I know she will have so much fun!

Kylee and Grandma at Aunt Lisa's house. Kylee loved their dog Coco. She chased her around the backyard all afternoon. Great entertainment.

We got to see my brother and sister in law Scott and Mary and their boys Tyler and Travis. Kylee had so much fun playing with her cousins.

Kylee loved seeing Grandma Murdock. She would sit in her lap and let her read her books. We sure miss not having Grandparents close!

Travis and Kylee having a fun time watch cartoons.

Kylee loved it when Travis would push her on this train. It was so cute!

Here are some video's from the trip. I hope they turn out!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! Sad we missed you. You look so good!
Looks like a blast!!! I am so glad she did good on the plane for you!
Post a Comment