Today was a beautiful fall day. Before all the fall leaves are gone we thought we would take some family pictures outside. My friend Danielle took some pictures of us in her beautiful backyard. It was close to Kylee's bedtime but she did pretty good for us.



I took this picture earlier today. It is of the athletic fields at Lehigh University which is a short walk from our apartment. I love that everywhere we go the hills are covered in yellow, orange, brown and red trees. It's so beautiful.




I took this picture earlier today. It is of the athletic fields at Lehigh University which is a short walk from our apartment. I love that everywhere we go the hills are covered in yellow, orange, brown and red trees. It's so beautiful.

5 comments:
Those turned out really cute!!! Maybe I want to go take some too.
Love all the pictures! You guys are so so cute!!
Wow...gorgeous! I sure wish it was real fall weather here! Such great pictures of you guys =)
I love it! What a good looking family! Love the fall colors.
Your fall is looking way better than ours! Our leaves are just starting to turn. Although, I am glad I didn't miss much while I was gone. Kylee is adorable, she just keeps getting cutier everyday!
Post a Comment