Things are going great with my pregnancy. I had another ultrasound done with the Dr to make sure everything was ok and that she was growing on track. The Dr says that everything looks great and that we have nothing to worry about. Her thigh and arm bone are measuring about a week ahead of what they should be. The Dr says we might be having a long baby!! haha.. I told the Dr that my husband is 6'3"and I am 5'10", go figure. Here are some ultrasound pics.




22 weeks pregnant
5 comments:
You look stinkin cute! So glad that the baby is healthy!
Holy crap... I think I'm bigger then you!!!!!! :( ...sad.
your belly is soooo itty bitty! i love it! and yes, i was far bigger than you by that time.
I love your cute (tiny) baby bump! I look huge compared to you but I guess that's to be expected when I'm only 5'1! That is so exciting your moving to PA. It is so pretty up there! Kinda sticks you have to move right before the baby comes though! I won't be having a baby shower in cali, but I will be out there (in Dana Point) the first weekend in April for a vacation. So are you going to fly out there to look for a place first, or just move and then find one? How much weight have you gained so far?
Post a Comment