Sunday, October 12, 2008

USC 28, ASU 0

On Saturday Jeremy and I were lucky enough to get awesome tickets (from an awesome friend) to go to the USC vs ASU football game. This is how we sorta celebrated our anniversary. We had the whole day to spend together. We started the day off by meeting our friends for a tail gate party and ate delicious breakfast buritto's, home baked bread, cookies, develed eggs, and salmon! Jeremy was in heaven because he was also able to watch the Texas vs Oklahoma game with the guys before our game started.

These are the amazing host's of the USC tailgate parties we have attended for a few years now. They are so generous and love football and having a good time. We always have so much fun with them. Harris teaches in the dental program at USC and they never miss a game.


Jeremy competing in the "Armchair Quarterback" event-He made a nice throw and won the prize-he said he did it for me! haha That's 2 weeks in a row that Jeremy has won the free event stuff at the coliseum.

Jeremy loves coming here.....

The view from our seats! Thanks Tyler/Tyler's dad for the tickets!

After the game we went to Irvine to eat at one of my old favorite places to eat-Stonefire Grill. I used to have it catered at my work and it was so good, so I had to take Jeremy to try it out. It was sooooooo good! Jeremy loved it too. It's really yummy BBQ but its cheap! For less than $25 we got tri tip, ribs, chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, caesar salad, and breadsticks! Everyone needs to try it, you'll have leftovers and they are delicious.




5 comments:

Stacy said...

HOW FUN! I totally forgot you guys went to the game. I was so tired today. Plus stonefire sounds so good! YUM!

Annie and Jason said...

How fun. You look so cute all matching for the game. Way to go jer on scoring some sweet prizes!

Desiree said...

I just saw your blog on Erin Low's. So I thought I would check it out and say hello! Hope all is well with you two!

Marissa said...

Happy Anniversary...Looks like fun! Hope you enjoyed your time with each other :)

Ian said...

Too bad you went to ASU, not OSU.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers