Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Soul 2 Soul 2007!!!!!




Well my cute and thoughtful husband has done it again! That is he suprised me with the most wonderful early birthday present ever!!!! I found out on Wed. night that on Fri night he had gotten tickets to the Tim and Faith "Soul 2 soul" tour!!!! I was soooo excited because I knew they were in town but I never thought we would be able to get tickets. So of course I rush home from work on Friday afternoon because he was taking us to my favorite restraunt (BJ's)before the concert. On our way I noticed a couple walking down the street. I said to Jeremy, "Hey, that looks like Ashley and Jake." (they are great friends of ours from Rside)not thinking anything of it. Then the closer we got I noticed that it was actually Ashely and Jake!!! I was soooooo excited to see her! They don't exactly live around the corner so it was a great surprise! They were holding a sign that said, "Got tickets to Tim and Faith concert?" Then I realized that Jeremy had planned the concert/dinner ahead with them so we could all go together!!!! It made the night that much better!!!


Jeremy, Jake, Ashely, and I eating at BJs. I ordered the sweet pig pizza! mmmm... that's my favorite!
Just smooching my husband because I still can't believe the suprise he pulled off!

The famous chocolate chip pazookie!!!! A must have.
The the long ride of 4 miles from the restaurant to the Honda Center took us 1 and a half hrs to get to get there!!!!! It was so frustrating sitting in traffic but it was so much fun to be with Ashley and Jake. We drank Tab energy drinks and ate all sorts of candy like starbursts, junior mints, good and plenty, boston baked beans... etc. Needless to say we were very hyped and ready to go into the concert.
The pictures from inside the Honda Center didn't turn out very well because of my crappy camera, but just trust me, both Tim and Faith looked way hot. Faith sounded amazing!!!! They sang from like 830 till 1215!! The crowd was great and the show was the best!! Overall the night was so much fun and it made for a great way to start off our weekend!




6 comments:

Stacy said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I wanted to go so BAD!!! I need to smack adam on the head or something. Well, i hope you guys had a good time. Which i am sure you did. Well, i havent seen you guys in awhile. Hope you are doing good.

Michelle said...

I'm so jealous too! I love surprises - no matter what for! What a great husband! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Trenda said...

Wow! I felt like I was reading my own post there for a minute! Craig surprised me and took me to the soul to soul concert on Sat. night! I loved it!

Trenda said...

Oh, one more thing . . . how do you stay sooooo skinny eating all that pizza, pazooki, candy, etc? That's not fair!

Trenda said...

Sorry, I promise this is the last comment . . . I am babysitting two kids, plus my own and I can't think! Just curious if Faith wore the same outfit on Fri. night as she did on Sat. Check out my post to see what she wore.

Ashley said...

Fun night!! That was so fun!! Thanks again for inviting us!!! I hope you had fun in Vegas too!! And I hope you had a bomb-diggity birthday girly!! I called you!! But I think your phone was off??
Hasta LaVista!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers